Sonntag, 9. September 2012

Lightart!

Hi there! 
today 'totally' in English ;) 


I am soooo happy! why? Because we have passed the 90s (with  Bloglovin'  + GFC). Isn't this awesome? I'm  sooo jumpy because of this :D Perhaps it's not a lot for some of you, but when i started bloging i never imagined that 90 people would be interested in my blog :D  And because of this special reason i have special pictures for you. Yesterday i visited a Light art festival with one of my friends. And it was a creepy, thrilling and weird mix of light art in combination with odd music (fot example the digerydoo played by a weird man with a crazy head which made me thought of the crazy head maker of alice in wonderland). But i loved it there. The atmosphere was very nice. You have to know, that the Art was placed at an old cemetary. In this way it was a little bit scary. I hope you enjoy takeing a look at my photos and leave a comment! 


 










                     



the other pictures will be post later, i have to go now :D 

BYEBYE :):*

Kommentare:

  1. Hallo toller Blog *.*
    Hab dich sofort verfolgt !

    Ich bin neu hier in der Bloggerwelt und würde
    mich voll freuen wenn du mir n paar Tipps geben könntest :)) ?

    Lihttp://schokas-schokowelt.blogspot.de/ebe Grüße Schoka

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. It looks very interesting...but creepy indeed!
    Congrats on your 90 followers!
    xoxo
    Eleonor

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. lovely! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. sounds like you had fun! I followed you back :)
    tie-dye-eyes.blogspot.co.uk

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. sehr schön, die bilder wollte ich auf deinem blog sehen ;D
    bitte mehr davon und herzlichen glückwunsch zu den 90 followern ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Lovely¡ I am following you dear, i love your blog^^
    I'm a new blogger so check my blog please and follow back if you like it. I'm following you
    kisses from spain
    http://lilbourne.blogspot.com.es/

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Followed

    Ana
    Wonderlandfelines.blogspot.pt

    AntwortenLöschen